Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Native American Style


Welcome back to my blog.
Today, I wanna share with u my "Native American Style". I really like contrast Ethnic print with fringe and feathers, capes, ponchos etc. Brown plaid cape with already established my autumn uniform. My favorite "sheriff black hat" from ASOS.
 And I absolutely love these shots.  
Enjoy :)




Wearing:

Cape - ASOS
Black Hat - ASOS
Jeans - Noisy May by Vero Moda
Necklace Native American - LIBERTINE by Giles Deacon
Sweater - Ted Baker 
Boots - Fornarina




XoXo Xenia :*


2 comments:

  1. love these colors! the cape is super cute!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks a lot :)
      I really appreciate it :) Ok. See u around :)

      Delete